DOSAS is a Netherlands based international company, which connect the chemistry to operational integrity by managing complex supply chains for chemical manufacturers and technology providers, and their consumers, by simplifying market access to products and services. Our comprehensive portfolio of chemicals and technical consulting services provides precise, innovative and creative solutions to suit our customers’ specific needs in the oil and gas industry, and adds significant value to their assets and development projects.
DOSAS is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business to remain on top. To that end, we conduct all matters with the utmost degree of integrity and responsibility.
What We Do
DOSAS key goal is production optimization and well integrity solutions for our clients’ current asset development projects, and our team works tirelessly to support our customers and our principals with tailor-made distribution solutions with this goal in mind. DOSAS:
- Connects specialist chemical and specific optimization technology manufacturers with their users in a value-adding partnership, including extensive technical support, from concept to execution
- Offers advanced consulting capabilities in single well and full field production optimization opportunities, adopting a fully integrated production enhancement approach – technical guidance and support from initial data analysis, to optimization treatment design, through to treatment delivery and evaluation.
Our stuff of senior domain experts constitutes the backbone of the company. Their expertise covers a wide range technical domains, including geoscience, stimulation, cementing, drilling, and reservoir and production engineering. They can offer support and quality technical advice in both technical and operational environments to ensure our clients’ optimization projects run smoothly. Our highly-qualified team has unrivaled international experience, in depth knowledge and a strong innovation culture, and work tirelessly at the forefront of technologies implementation.
DOSAS is led by an experienced board of directors, combining decades of expertise in the oil and gas sector. Under this management, there are three distinct operating divisions; chemical solutions supply, technology supply, and technical engineering support.
- Chemical solutions – encompasses cementing, Frac stimulation and production optimization domains. Each of the domain is lead by an experienced technical expert. We actively promote our products and work to solve our customers’ oilfield challenges by providing customized solutions.
- Technology supply – focusing on the provision of innovative solutions out with the chemical domain, our experts work to understand mechanical and operational optimization opportunities.
- Technical support services – fully integrated approach to identifying production optimization opportunities, modelling production incremental increase, and realizing full production potential through employment of chemical and mechanical optimization solutions.
Enable our customers to excel in their business.
At DOSAS we are acting as a problem solver and solution seller not a vendor, working as a trusted advisor for our customers and fulfill customers’ needs for high quality chemicals with an efficient, reliable, and always customer-first focus.
Our customer service strategy
- We provide exceptional value to our customers through innovative technology and service, and continuous supply chain improvement
- We provide excellence in every aspect of our business to create opportunity, value and growth for our partners and customers and company.
- Providing a strong platform for our employees to show their excellence, commitment, honesty, trust, integrity and ability to create value for society.
- Distributed leadership – people closest to the operating market understand the problems customer Face.
Courtesy, integrity, transparent, ethical and perseverance summarize how DOSAS people behave vis-à-vis customers, partners and colleagues.
These five values are the most visible expression of the company’s style and a key ingredient of its corporate identity.
Code of conduct
Dutch Oilfield Supply and Services is committed to conducting its business in an ethical and responsible manner and in full compliance with all applicable laws. DOSAS Business Conduct Guidelines (“Guidelines”) reflect our commitment to our values of honesty, integrity, respect, and responsibility. DOSAS expects that its vendors will share and embrace these values as well as our commitment to regulatory compliance.
DOSAS is committed to provide world class services to our Customers. We realize this commitment requires developing a diverse and global network of qualified and good reputation suppliers.
DOSAS provides a wide range of value added chemical technology and services to upstream, mid-stream and downstream customers.
In case, of interest, please, fill out the Contact Us form.
Thanks for your interest in becoming a supplier to DOSAS.